Centerville Church Preschool is licensed by the State of California.
License # 010200106
Half-day enrichment program for kids ages 3 years to K-ready
- Highly certified, caring staff
- Low Ratio
- Focused on social, physical, mental, emotional & spiritual development
- Extended hours program available after the end of regular class times up to 4 p.m.
CCP is a non-profit, Christ-centered, weekday enrichment program whose emphasis is on social development. Our purpose is to provide an atmosphere of warmth and acceptance where every child can grow and develop as an individual as well as a member of a group. We are honored to partner with parents in developing competent healthy children: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Our program includes indoor & outdoor activities, imaginative play, creative activities, singing, stories, community exploration, and encouragement of creative thinking. Age-appropriate Biblical themes & virtues are presented in a variety of ways. We have special daily arts and crafts — balloon painting, scraper art, collages, seed planting, and seasonal projects. Participation is strongly encouraged, but not required. Each day includes free play, prayer & snack, rhythms or songs, and book-reading or storytelling. This is a flexible schedule and is adjusted to include enriching experiences such as a monthly Chapel Time, scheduled field trips, and special visitors from the community.Trust is developed through relationships.
- Guidance is direction given to help a child make choices.
- Acceptance grows from unconditional love from Parents & Teachers.
- Each child is worthy of acceptance & respect from the adults around them.
- Independence is developed by giving a child age-appropriate choices.
- Freedom is learning to make appropriate choices.
- Conduct a nonprofit, Christ-centered, weekday, preschool enrichment program.
- Provide a nurturing environment filled with warmth, love, consistency, caring, and respect.
- Develop a child’s positive self-image that values God-given uniqueness and creativity, strengthens language, builds social skills, increase fine motor skills, and enhance physical coordination.
- Encourage happy, confident children fully prepared to enter Kindergarten.
- Be a supportive resource for parents, and welcome them to participate in our church.